The Vacuum I’m Obsessed With.
My favorite quarantine purchase has hands-down been my Shark APEX UpLight vacuum.
Early on in quarantine I purchased this vacuum & it’s safe to say: I’m obsessed. I use it daily & it’s so simple to use, my husband has even taken his turn with it! The list of reasons why I love the Shark is long: it takes up hardly any space at all in my pantry, it’s super light-weight, & is perfect for quick clean-ups. It seamlessly transitions from rugs to wood floors & get to the hard places underneath cabinets, consoles, etc.
more reasons I’m obsessed with my vacuum:
- Hypervelocity accelerated suction delivers ridiculously great power
- DuoClean® dual brushrolls deep clean carpets & give hard floors a polished look—all in one cleaner head
- The Lift-Away® pod has an extendable hose to clean tight spaces, like cars, couches, bookshelves, etc.
- The self cleaning brushroll removes long hair & pet hair with no hair wrap (big deal… as we have 3 cats + me, & we all shed a lot!)
- Anti allergen complete seal technology & a hepa filter trap dust & allergens inside the vacuum… another love point, because D. & I both struggle with allergies to dust
- Comes with multiple attachments for converting to handle all kinds of spaces & needs
- &… the price! I originally set out thinking I would purchase the Dyson (everyone seems to love it), but just couldn’t stomach the price tag. My beloved Shark is 1/3 of the price!
I think the *only* complaint I have for this vacuum is that it’s corded, but I’ve never found a cordless that had rave reviews… so I’m not losing sleep over this one!