How to Wear Denim on Denim.
You can never go wrong with denim on denim…
Well, I take that back. You definitely can go wrong with denim on denim, if you don’t know how to style it!
- MAKE IT MONOCHROME. But, only when it’s all the same brand. If you’re trying to match everything, it must be the exact same wash.
- PAIR WITH TIMELESS SEPARATES. Like a striped tee & clean white sneaks.
- MIX DENIM WASHES. Pairing a denim wash with black denim is always a safe bet.
- ADDING A POP OF COLOR. Add a colourful patterned tee or jumper to change up a matching look.
- GO DARK. Opting for dark denim in matching shades is an interesting way of wearing all black. To remain polished, keep your accessories understated & timeless.